Manasa Foundaton is established in a newly budding township called Taponagara, by the side of a tiny village called Chikkagubbi which lies one kilometre off Hennur-Bagalur Road, which leads to new Bengaluru International Airport. Taponagara is about 20 KMs away from Bangalore city, India.
In 1935, Maharshi Amara meditated for 24 days and nights on a nearby hillock when he saw a huge light falling from the sky near Taponagara. Then, it was revealed to him that a special Spiritual Centre would be established by the Light Masters here.
Guruji Krishnananda founded Taponagara in 1993 with a lonely hut.
In 1994, a huge field of energy was built by the Light Masters which was about one and a half kilometres in radius. The field has now grown to a hemisphere of about four kilometres in diameter.
Taponagara has the Head Quarters of the Path called Manasa. One Kilometre away, in another village called Gollahalli, the Study Centre is established. This area is known as Antar-Manasa.
Taponagara has two important structures:
Kundalini Tower where special Kundalini energy brought down from the Higher Plane of Adi Shakti is placed under the ground and
Cosmic Tower which has two pyramids, one inverted pyramid sitting on the other containing the energies and entry points into the Higher Planes.
Taponagara also has a special park developed for Meditations.
By the side of Antar-Manasa lies the recently built (Dec 2009) Great Ra Meditation Hall. Here energies from Great Ra, the source of energies of the Egyptian Ra, are stored.